coktail party on sea
disposition for coktail party
- transatlantic freight : 150 tons of marble
- general cargo : (20.000 tons in 4 years)
- between French Antilles for : CGM, Affaires Maritimes, les Douanes Françaises, EDF, Régie des Eaux, PTT, Ministère des Armées, DAS, CRS, Gendarmerie Nationale, and for private cargo (cars, equipment for construction, ...)
- in Caribbean Sea : for HONDA, HEINEKEN, 20 tons grinder rolls for LAMOUNY Rum
- took part in the ANTIGUA Race
- took part in the CONDE DE BARCELONA classic boat Race in Palma de Mallorca (1987), won award for Best Restored Ship
- at the instance of the « Comité Français pour le Bicentenaire de l'Australie », ESPÉRANCE has represented France as diplomatic ship during the Tall Ship Parade in Sydney and all the main cities South of Australia and Tasmania in 1988 (during 14 months under French flag). Sponsorship and Logistics : Compagnie Nationale de Navigation, Paris.
- Australian TV reports on board : SBS News Sydney, ATN7 Sydney, TV7 Melbourne, TV7 Victor Harbour, TV9 Adelaide
- French TV on board : A2 in Sydney, FR3 Marseille, TV show by TV SEMPA Réunion, TV show by the Seychelles TV, TV show under sail for French broadcast USHUAIA
- promotional freight for the 25th. Anniversary of JIP MOTOR SA in the main harbors of Spain.
- video clip shot on board by the TANGO FILM Production for the musical group KAOMA , playing « Tago-Mago » in Ibiza.
- promotional clip for SONY Spain sailing shot on board
- meeting point for promotional party of the power boats « Cigarette nº1 », Ibiza
- work headquarters for Canadian company TRINAV SHIPPING during the refloat of REGGIO cruiser in the harbour of Barcelona
- stage set up on board for media presentation of the first LP of « FUTURE LEGEND »
- day charter for Tour Operators in Ibiza (40-60 PAX)
- night sail for Dentists convention in Palma de Mallorca
- stage for production of the movie « MONTURIOL »
- day party for the 25th. Anniversary of the Production FRANK FARIAN (100 PAX)
- Birthday party on board and on wharf organized by night pub LA TIERRA Barcelona
- day sail for the commemoration of the 1rst.Anniversary of the Olympic Torch in EMPURIES , Spain ; organized by J.Maragall, Mayor of Barcelona.
- bareboat charter for a Canary Islands company, operating day sails in the Canaries (temporary Spanish flag : 150 PAX on board)
- also available for weddings, charter by the week, and diving charters.
- In April-May 2000, THO PA GA , called then ONO-CIUDAD DE CADIZ, held for 40 days 16 sudents and 5 profesores of the Cadiz University on her Valencia-Genova-Cadiz trip, in order to participate at the TALL SHIP 2000.
Sydney Parade 1988